Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

1 Dress, 3 occasions




Hey everyone,

Today's a hot day again (26°C), so I kept my outfit simple by wearing a pair of black cotton trousers, some cute white sandals and a blue/white striped shirt with a little red purse. Yeah I know,  blue, white and red on the 4th of July while I'm not even american... It actually all started because of my oncle (who has a relationship with my godmother). He lived  in the US while he was in the Army until a couple of years after his duty. I believe he lived in Maryland where he worked at the security service of a bank (probably in Washington DC). Anyway now he's retired and everytime I pay him and my godmother a visit he'd be telling me stories about that time which makes me dream about exploring the US.... So even though I never went to America before, I'd be thrilled to see NY,  the Grand Canyon,... anytime in the future :-).

On to today's topic. I've seen articles in magazines before were they pick out 1 dress, or jeans or whatever and dress it up/down with accesories and shoes to create a bunch of different looks. That kind of inspired me to do the same so that's what this blog is all about :-). I choose 3 random dresses, all from another brand and created 3 completely different outfits with each of them. Enjoy the result (Click on the pictures to enlarge):





Outfit 1:


Outfit 2:


Outfit 3:





Outfit1:


Outfit 2:


Outfit 3:





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten