Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Kourtney Kardashian: Top 3 makeup looks


Hey fellas,

Gosh I'm so into gaming right now. I've actually always been into gaming (It started when I was 5) but since the weather's so rainy even more. I picked up New super mario bros and Mario kart for the Wii recently AND I'm planning on ordering Sonic colours soon :-) Wanna know my first mario game ever? Super mario 64, so many good memories :-)

Anyway, Kourtney Kardashian, that's who I'm mainly going to talk about in this blog. Definitely everyone knows the Kardashians. I think most of the people think Kim is the most beautiful of all of them but I have to disagree with them. I find Kourtney more atractive to be honest. I've always tought she looked cuter and more down to earth which is a rare personality to find in America. I think it would be awesome if Kourtney would become an actress or a host because she seems very talented. I truly believe she can become a very good actress or host, with some help ofcourse :-). I did my best trying to find the best makeup looks by her, but it wasn't easy. I almost had to make a top 5 :-). So here's my top 3...




3




2




1



♥ ♥ ♥

XoXo, Lillabiss

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten