Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Sexy bambi eyes





Hey everyone,

I noticed something lately: I've fallen in love with bambi eyes! Probably this type of eyes is also called almond eyes because of the shape. Big, round eyes have been my favourite type since forever but at this moment I think almond eyes are just a little bit sexier. So I decided to look up some examples of this fenomenon on the internet which wasn't difficult to find...



 Katy Perry






Jessica Alba





 Kim Kardashian




Gwen Stefani




Kelly Rowland





 
Dianna Agron






I've also noticed that actually everyone (and by that I mean every race) can have this type of eyes. So whether you are in Asia, Africa, Europe, It's possible everywhere. You just have to be the lucky one. And for those of you who aren't the lucky ones: down below there's a video on how to create them :-)







See you soon and stay tuned for more,

XoXo, Lillabiss

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten