Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Favourite tune of May 2012




Hey everyone,

All my exams for this week are finished. Another 6 to go... Anyway I wanted to write this blog yesterday but was too busy studying. It's time for my favourite song of the month again :-). This month I adore 2 songs actually so it was hard to make a choice, but I finally choose 'RIP' by Rita Ora and Tinie Tempah to be my favourite song. The other song I love as well is 'Hapiness' by Sam sparro (That disco-beat is soooo irresistable!). Btw have u noticed how much Rita Ora looks like Rihanna? She reminds me so much of her. They could be cousins or something.






Have a great weekend ^_^

XoXo, Lillabiss

1 opmerking:

  1. Hoi ik had een vraagje op je oude blog had je een hele leuk foto als header ik heb zelf ook een blog en aangezien jij nu een andere blog had vroeg ik me af zou ik deze mischien voor mijn blog mogen gebruiken als header ik hoor graag je antwoord

    Groetjes Eva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen