Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Great tip for TV-show addicts



Hey everyone,

I recently (meaning the day before yesterday) found a very interesting website by accident. I was looking up some information about a certain TV-show and ended up on a website which makes it possible to watch all kinds of popular american TV-shows for free! And the best part of it was when I discovered glee on the site as well :-) You can watch all 3 seasons which is amazing 'cause here in Belgium season 3 didn't even start yet. And like I said before there's more to watch than Glee only. Famous TV-shows like 'Desperate Housewives', 'Ellen Degeneres Show', 'Gossip Girl', 'Bones', 'House M.D.', 'Modern Family' and other programs are also available!

Anwyay I really wanted to tell you guys about this website 'cause I think it might be a very interesting website for basically anyone who loves american TV-shows. Who doesn't love them actually???




Enjoy watching your programs :-)


XoXo, Lillabiss


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten