Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Reese Witherspoon's top 3 makeup looks



Hey guys!

I've been trying to write all of my blogs in english lately. I'ts a bit of a challenge for me and it'll also help me to improve my english a bit more. Maybe I'm also doing this because I don't have any english lessons at school anymore now that i'm studying speech therapy at college. I kinda miss it, my english teacher was always very excited when he talked about the British and the American. You could actually see in his eyes how much he loves the english and american culture.

Anyway, today's blog is about my 3 favourite makeup looks of Reese Witherspoon. I absolutely love her face. That chin is sooooooo her. I'm glad she never changed that.


3.





2.





1.







Voilà, that's about it. I personally find that Reese's pale skin defintely suits her. She doesn't need a tan. That's going to make her look older and unnatural. Anyhow, feel free to give me some feedback on my english. It will only make me better....


Thanks for visiting my blog,
stay safe

XoXo, Lillabiss

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten