Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

It's christmas :-)





Hey everyone,

I hope all of you had a great christmas eve this year and that nobody had to celebrate it on their own. Everyone should be able to celebrate this wonderful time of the year, even if it's just be with people and laugh. 

Me and my mom were invited by friends of ours: a couple of parents and their youngsters (from my age). It felt like I haven't had such a good time in months, especially since the death of my sister earlier this year. We defintely had a blast of a time. We ate a super delicious meal while talking and laughing in the meantime. Gosh, my cheecks began to hurt after a while, just because I laughed that much! I loved it though :-). We kissed and wished each other a nice christmas at 12:00 am and kept talking untill I started to get sleepy. We finally went home at about 3:30 am.

They even invited us again to celebrate new year's eve with them. I honestly already decided to spend that day with my dad, but I think I might cancel that. In stead of spending new year's eve with my dad, I now planned on going to see the film 'New Years Eve' with him in theaters tomorrow, so that I'll still be able to go to our friends again. I can't even express how much I loved that evening. We'll also go to a christmas market this thursday in Germany. I'm not really a great fan of Germany, but I adore christmas markets! It possibly will be even bigger than the christmas market we have here in Ghent :-). Ohh an I'll also try some of those delicicious 'bratwursten' for wich the Germans are famous for. The only thing we're missing is snow, but maybe it's safer on the road without some....


Have a great vacation and a great time,

XoXo, Lillabiss

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten