Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Naya Rivera: Top 3 makeup looks



Hey everyone,

Exams are finally over. It's about time 'cause I started to get really tired the last couple of days. I have the weird habit to study at night sometimes. I don't do this too much because otherwise I start to get too tired and that would kill me, but I found out that studying at night helps me to focus better....

Over to today's topic which are Naya's favourite makeup looks. For those of you who don't know her; she's the one playing Santana on 'Glee', my favourite TV-show so far which I'm OBSESSED with. Santana is best described as... well a cheerleading bitch actually, who shows some emotions every once in awhile, but I love her character though. Lately I've been watching all the episodes of Season 3 on the internet (because in Belgium season 3 didn't start yet). I try to watch 1 or 2  episodes a week 'cause  if I'd go crazy, I would watch 'em all at once ^_^- lol. What I love so much about Naya is her beautiful olive skin (since she has Mexican roots) and her sexy dark eyes. I've got brown eyes myself too, but they aren't as dark as hers  >_<. Anyway these are a few makeup looks I've found recently which, I believe, suit her perfectly.


3


2




1




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Have a great, cosy evening.

XoXo, Lillabiss

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten